1.05.2011

The End of Rated CBAM (No More Reviews)

This has always been something I thought about every time I wrote out a review for a while now. I think I cemented that I would stop after 100 about a year ago. It took a while to get there since I don't play video games as much as I used to. There aren't a lot of reasons as to why I'm ending this, but the few reasons are big ones.

The main reason is the lack of support and interest. With anything in life, it's easier to do things if you get support. So little feedback (good or bad) and little interest from anyone (friends or strangers) made doing these reviews more of a task rather than something I enjoyed. I did think for a while to keep doing these as a record of me beating games, but I have plenty of other things that serve as proof of my game accomplishments. I will, however, start posting the day I beat a game and my score of it on my Facebook.

So I'm not going to drag this on any longer. Disney Epic Mickey is my 100th and Final review for this game blog. I will keep it up and alive, but I will not add any more to it. Thank you to those that did take time and read these. Now I will go back to just playing and enjoying games.

- AFR

No comments: